Man dies, reportedly of electrocution, in Dhaka’s Jatrabari
This morning, a man was electrocuted in a factory in Dhaka's Jatrabari region.
The victim was identified as Zahidul Islam (25), a worker at Ibadat Binding House.
Around 8:00 am, he lost consciousness as he was drinking water. Khandaker Emon, the son of the factory's owner, stated that his colleagues saw him on the ground and took him to Dhaka Medical College Hospital. Doctors declared him dead at 10:00am.
Yamin Kabir (inspector) at Jatrabari Police Station stated that the body was taken to a hospital morgue for an autopsy.
"We first learned that he had been electrocuted to death. He said that we can confirm this after an autopsy.
http://tyl777.com http://linestudio.co.il/ https://desertadventuregroup.com/ https://caryatis-greek-sandals.com/ http://despykboutique.gr/ http://roomdesign.gr/ http://robinsonshoes.gr/ https://datamark.net/ https://www.lastfrontierheli.com/ https://www.chartercapitalusa.com/ https://www.invoicefactoring.com/ https://www.realvisioncorp.com/ https://www.pettycommercial.co.uk/ https://cosmoconcierge.com/ https://www.peaceandchaos.com/ https://perfectliker.com/